A GROUP OF LITTLE RIVER RESIDENTS is excited to be creating a new brochure for visitors to Little River and the surrounding areas. In it, we want to promote WAIREWA AS A DESTINATION, the RECREATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES THAT we have here and to show people who come here what a special part of the world this is.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR GOOD IMAGES OF ACTIVITIES, SCENERY AND NATURE IN THE LITTLE RIVER & BIRDLINGS FLAT AREA TO INCLUDE ON OUR BROCHURE. To this end, we are running a Photo Competition and warmly invite you to submit hotographs SUITABLE for publication. Prizes will be awarded by the judges for the best photos that express this in a clear and simple way.
Cash prizes are $200 for first place, $100 for second and $50 for third place. The closing date for entries is Sunday 16th April at 5pm and the winners will be notified individually and at the Little River Wairewa Community Trust stand at The Little River Country Bumpkin Giant Pumpkin Festival on Sunday 23rd April.
Please send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
1. This competition is open to residents and visitors to Little River, Birdlings Flat and Cooptown. The information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. It is a condition of entry that the THE PHOTOGRAPHER PROVIDES COPYRIGHT PERMISSION FOR PUBLICATION OF THE PHOTO(S)IN A BROCHURE ADVERTISING LITTLE RIVER AS A DESTINATION. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to The Little River Wairewa Community Trust to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition or in the future.
3. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. >
4. Entries should be submitted by via email to email@example.com Entries must be > 200 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
5.Entrants should include their name, address, telephone number and the location of the photo.
6. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
7. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
8. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
9. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within three days of the closing date of the competition.
Prizes CONSIST OF $200 for first place, $100 for second place and $50 for third place. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no
liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Photo Competition Winners. Todd White 1st, Christine Davey 2nd and Marcus Peunter 3rd.